Feature Coaches: NFL punting great Rich Camarillo & Prokick Australia Director / Coach Nathan Chapman
Petal, MS – July 22-23, 2019
College coaches are desperately looking for top punting prospects for scholarships. We not only train and develop the best punters…we help them get found!
Ray Guy “Punters Only” Advanced Training Camp (Invite Only) is for self-reliant athletes who are serious about punting, goal-driven to earn a scholarship and have the inner drive to learn how to coach themselves. From the moment training begins – with a professional staff led by Ray Guy Prokicker.com Director Rick Sang — athletes will have the opportunity to learn how to start taking charge of their own development and stay ahead of the competition.
Develop skills with American football’s best punting coaches!
Left to Right: Nathan Chapman (Prokick Australia), Ray Guy and Rich Camarillo
Feature instructors include: NFL punting great and New England Patriots All-Time Team member Rich Camarillo (5-Pro Bowls) along with Nathan Chapman, Director of Prokick Australia – the personal coach of the “Aussie” punters dominating college football – (5-straight Ray Guy Award winners).
“Our mission…is to teach innovative training methods allowing talented, focused – goal-driven punters to learn and develop the skills necessary for dominating success…and open the “floodgate” to college recruitment. Punters will be able to quickly identify the individual development needed to excel at the high school, college and professional football level.” – Ray Guy
Ray Guy “Punters Only” Scholarship & Pro Training Camp Advantages:
- Develop a step-by-step practice “blueprint” of punting drills and fundamentals that translates to peak “game-day” performance.
- Learn the vital keys that MUST be done to ensure the football is successfully punted — quickly and effectively.
- Learn Ray Guy’s secret to great hang time.
- Learn how every punt should be a “directional” punt.
- Develop skills to punt for the corner, punting out of the end zone, maximizing distance and hang time and much more!
- Experience slow-motion video analysis for immediate visual learning.
- Learn Ray Guy’s strategy for “the punt of no return.”
- Learn specialized warm-ups and conditioning programs to enhance performance & prevent injury.
- Learn training strategies to maintain elite performance throughout the entire season.
- Achieve optimal hand-to-foot “get-off” times and acquire game-ready tempo through “snap-to-punt” training.
- Learn proven alignment, approach and follow-through techniques that will enhance punting form and develop precision accuracy.
- Learn to “survive and thrive” in all game and weather conditions.
Special session: Develop the skills and strategy for performing “Aussie” drop punts, pooch punts and “rugby style”punts. Thanks to Nathan Chapman and his Prokick Australia program – Aussie’s are dramatically impacting the success of special teams in American football. (NFL: How Aussie punters are taking American football by storm).
Day two of the camp includes a 2nd charting and an in-depth review of the individual skills and fundamentals taught on the first day. Innovative drill variations will also be incorporated.
Our system works. The success of our alumni dominating NCAA and NFL rosters and record books proves it.
Ray Guy Prokicker.com and Prokick Australia are proud international partners in training punters for American football worldwide
“PUNTERS ONLY” CAMP DETAILS WHAT OUR NFL ALUMNI ARE SAYING REGISTER NOW