- Develop self reliance through drills and teaching methods that enable self-coaching.
- Expert instruction and training from professional coaches with field goals, extra points and kickoffs.
- Develop step-by-step practice “blueprint” of fundamentals and drills that translates to peak performance.
- Learn drills simulating game situations that will instantly produce consistency and confidence.
- Experience video slow-motion analysis for immediate application using innovative computer software.
- Learn flexibility drills that must be done for specific development of kicking skills.
- Learn the secrets to developing strength, then transfer it to power and apply it to the kicking motion.
- Learn in-season training strategies to enhance strength, maintain power and develop endurance.
- Achieve optimal “get-off” times and game-ready tempo through “snap-to-kick” training.
- Develop “quick-lift” skills for optimal ball-flight trajectory when kicking extra points and field goals.
- Learn proven alignment, approach and follow-through techniques that will develop precision accuracy.
- Learn how to survive and thrive in adverse weather conditions.
- Develop mental skills and strategies that will prepare each kicker for clutch performances.
- Increase leg acceleration through advanced drills and techniques that will produce explosive kickoffs.
- Learn innovative on-sides and special situation kicks to gain field position advantages.
- Learn the keys to developing highly successful practice and pre-game warm-up routines.
- Practice, train, and compete with other talented college kickers who share common goals.
- Learn from football’s best kickers and coaches who have performed at the highest levels of the game.
–GRAHAM GANO – Former Lou Groza Award winner – Florida State / current NFL Kicker – Carolina Panthers
winner – Ohio State / current NFL Kicker – Cincinnati Bengals
—GRAHAM GANO – Former Lou Groza Award winner – Florida State / NFL Kicker – Carolina Panthers
All locations are commuter only. Participants are responsible for their own overnight accommodations, transportation, and meals (except lunch). Athletes register at the designated practice facility at 9AM on the first day. The instructional program is scheduled from 9AM to 4PM the first day and 8AM to 3PM the last day. Lunch will be provided. Registration, practice, and check out times are planned to maximize instruction during the day since there are no evening sessions. (A detailed information packet will be mailed approximatley two weeks prior to scheduled event).
Athletes should bring the following items to camp:
- Football Equipment: football (clearly labeled), tennis or running shoes, kicking shoes (kickers and punters), athletic supporters, shorts and socks. Leather footballs are recommended. Please bring the exact type of football that you will use during games. (You can check with your coach or equipment manager to determine). Kicking tees and holders will be available for use and purchase. Note: Athletes should always be prepared by bringing the appropriate type shoes needed for various field surfaces and conditions (such as field turf, natural grass, or adverse weather). Having various type shoes available at all times will prepare the athlete for any type of field or surface change. This type of preparation is a must – especially on game day.
- Personal Items: Please bring the Quick Check-in Form that was mailed to each camper in their information packet. Print out and complete if you do not have one. Sunscreen is recommended. Be prepared for adverse weather conditions; sessions will be conducted regardless of weather.
- Miscellaneous: Lunch is provided for Two-day Academy.
Enrollment is limited. To secure your place in our instructional program, register on-line or complete the application form and send it along with a cashier’s check, money order or credit card information (No personal checks). All locations are commuter only.
Register on-line or mail payment to:
PO BOX 1884
ASHLAND, KY 41105
Or fax to: 606.327.0052
Balance of payment due must be paid 10 days prior to the start of each session.
Refunds will be considered only if medical documentation is provided. A $75.00 minimum administrative fee will be charged. This instructional program is part of a nationally scheduled tour with major commitments concerning facilities, travel, staffing and equipment.
- Participant’s cancellation notice must be received 10 days prior to registration for that particular session. Paid fees may be applied toward future enrollment or may be transferred to another athlete. Transfers will not be considered beyond one (1) year of the initial registered session.
- There will be NO CANCELLATIONS REGARDLESS OF WEATHER AND/OR TRAVEL CONDITIONS. However, transfers will be considered to any of our locations nationwide
The Ray Guy / Prokicker.com Academy and Camp is a comprehensive instructional program for college athletes as well as athletes aspiring to play professional football. This program conforms to NCAA rules however we always recommend athletes check with their coach or athletic director if there are any questions about eligibility.
Facilities and supervision
Each Ray Guy Prokicker.com Academy and Camp location is carefully selected to provide easy access and the finest in athletic facilities. Athletes will be constantly supervised by Prokicker.com staff. Housing, meals (lunch is provided), transportation, etc. is the responsibility of each participant. Hotel accommodation listing is available upon request. (A detailed information packet will be mailed approximatly two weeks prior to scheduled event).